Pyramid Nithya Annadana Trust (Hyderabad), a wing of The Pyramid Spiritual Societies Movement, is a Public Charitable Trust, which has been created with the following objectives:
- To provide food every day with love and affection to all the meditators and visitors, irrespective of their caste, creed, race, color, sex, religion or status, who are coming to the World’s Largest Meditation Pyramid, “ Maheshwara Maha Pyramid ”, at “ Kailasapuri ”, Kadtal, Amangal Mandal, Mahabubnagar District, Telangana, for meditation or holistic health or otherwise.
- To help the poor and needy by providing free education, free medical care and social upliftment irrespective of the caste, creed, race, color, religion.
- To contribute food to nature i.e., trees and other creations of Almighty in the form of water and organic fertilizers, around “ Maheshwara Maha Pyramid ” to achieve environmental balance and create an eco-friendly atmosphere.
The Trust is a non-profit organization, which mainly depends on the contributions from the philanthropic individuals and organizations. Hence, Pyramid Nithya Annadana Trust (Hyderabad) is providing a golden opportunity to all well meaning philanthropists and organizations to participate in the following different Annadana Schemes, to get blessings of Good Karma.
- “Annam Vai Pranah” – Taittiraya Upanishad
Considered as Pranadanam
- “Annadanam Maha Danam”
Offering food to the hungary and needy is the best gift in the world
- “ Annam Para Brahma Swarupam ”
Food only can support the body to attain Dharma, Artha, Kama, Moksha
- “ Annad Bhavanti Bhutani ” – Bhagavad Gita
- Annadanam is a sacred, benevolent activity and treated as greatest service to mankind.
- “ Annadanam is one of the most important solutions for neutralizing the Karma Doshas ”